- Find, hire, and keep top talent
- Create an effective compensation structure
- Ensure you’re developing the right benefits package
- Encourage extraordinary performance
- Establish an employee-friendly environment
And much more
This Second Edition also contains new information on anti-discrimination legislation, measuring employee performance, firing or laying off employees, and the latest training and development plans. The CD-ROM includes updated forms and contracts—from job application forms and sample employee policies to performance appraisals and benefits worksheets. With the tools and helpful information in this book, you’ll experience first-hand how a successful HR administration reaps untold rewards.